Laboratory Technician -Cork
Do you have 1+yrs' experience of working in a GMP environment then I have a fantastic job opportunity for you.
I am delighted to be assisting this international biopharma company in Cork with the recruitment of a Lab Technicianfor their Biologics Dept this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really grow and develop in the biologics industry. The company offer a fantastic salary package together with educational and training assistance , they also appreciate the need for work /life balance too and offer flexible work patterns.
- You will be involved in analysis of large biomolecules using a wide range of analytical instrumentation
- Analysis of pharmaceutical compounds in a range of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- Degree in a Scientific discipline
- 1 years' experience min in a regulated GMP laboratory environment
- 1 year Industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biologics: HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis etc.
- Strong documentation skills
Keywords: Bioanalytical Chemist job Cork, Laboratory Analyst, Biopharma Analys job, Biopharma QC Analyst, QC Lab Technician, Laboratory Biopharma Analyst, Bioanalytical Chemist, Biopharma chemist Job, Biologics, biomolecule analyst job Cork Ireland,
To learn more please call Felicity on 086 7821714