A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Laboratory Planner to join a world class pharmaceutical company in Co Cork on a permanent full time basis.
This progressive company offers a superb salary plus benefits package to include bonuses, healthcare, flexible hours, shift premium where applicable, pension, life assurance, career progression, educational assistance and much more
The focus of this Lab Planner/Scheduler is to support the Master Laboratory Scheduler Management team in a Planning/Scheduling capacity.
·- Creation and execution of a laboratory schedule to support a large product portfolio for clinical release and stability testing.
- Actively engage with the Master Laboratory Scheduler Management Team to review planning, demand forecasts and capacity.
- Develop robust overall weekly schedules and ensure accurate prioritization to timelines.
- Monitor overall testing progress on a weekly basis and communicate any overdue testing.
- Ability to collate and analyse data to take preventative steps when problems arise.
- Generate and present daily/weekly/monthly reports and metrics as appropriate.
- Monthly reporting of KPI's.
- Participate in continuous improvement across the planning and scheduling activities.
- Work as part of a team to achieve results in relation to deliverables
· Degree in Science or Manufacturing Activities
- Minimum 2 years Planning/Scheduling experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- A third level qualification in Science, Manufacturing or Supply Chain related activities
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills - essential.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access.
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Qualification would be an advantage.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Advanced MS Excel and Access.
Keywords:Laboratory Scheduling, Lab Scheduler, Lab planner Laboratory Planning, Manufacturing Planner, Scheduler/Planner, QC analyst, ananlytical chemist, Biopharma, QC analyst, Lab analyst, QC analyst,, Lab technician, Lab planner,Laboratory Scheduling, Lab Scheduler, Lab planner Laboratory Planning, Manufacturing Planner, Scheduler/Planner, QC analyst, ananlytical chemist, Biopharma, QC analyst, Lab analyst, QC analyst,, Lab technician, Lab planner
Please call Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 for more details on this superb opportunity or apply with an updated CV in Word and I can call you to discuss