Laboratory Manager Job -Westmeath
Laboratory Manager Job
An exciting opportunity has now become available to join a global organisation in a growing biopharma division in the midlands!
The company is currently seeking an experienced Laboratory Manager to join at this exciting stage of growth to help run a biopharmaceutical testing lab.
Responsibilities- Laboratory Manager Job
You will manage a growing team of around 30 technical staff and hold a wide range of key responsibilities including:
- Line management including any personnel issues such as; appraisals and performance management
- Management of daily laboratory operations to ensure optimal use of resources
- Budget setting and driving the achievement of profit targets
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Overall responsibility for laboratory regulatory compliance to industry guidelines and company SOPs
- Reviews and approves laboratory investigations, deviations, and QA facility and data audits.
- Leads client and regulatory audits
Applications are invited from highly experienced laboratory managers with the following: -
- Bachelor's Degree in, chemistry, biochemistry or related scientific discipline
- 5-7 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, industries within Stability, QC or analytical development departments
- 4-5 years' experience managing a team of technical, laboratory staff
- People/team management - good motivators
- Full understanding of cGMP requirements, client SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP and USP requirements and EMEA and FDA guidance's.
- Knowledge and experience of the following techniques, HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis (CE, iCE, SDS-PAGE), ELISA, spectrophotometry with proven technical troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
The company has an excellent 'can-do' attitude and is looking for someone who possesses the same mind set. You must have an excellent work ethic, passion to succeed, the flexibility and desire to increase your knowledge and skillset whilst leading others.
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability with a leading pharmaceutical company in Ireland. A generous salary plus medical insurance, pension, life insurance, enhanced annual leave is on offer to the successful laboratory manager along with relocation assistance if the candidate is living outside of Ireland.
Keywords: Laboratory Manager Job ,Laboratory manager job, lab management job , Lab operations job, Laboratory team leader job, line management, department head job, section head, Biopharma testing job, Biopharma team leader job, pharma job, biopharmaceuticals job, QC Lab Manager, QC Laboratory Manager job, Laboratory Manager Job ,Laboratory manager job, lab management job , Lab operations job, Laboratory team leader job, line management, department head job, section head, Biopharma testing job, Biopharma team leader job, pharma jobs, biopharmaceuticals jobs, QC Lab Manager, QC Laboratory Manager job
Contact:Felicity Farrell 086 7821714