Are you ready to take the next step in your Medical Science Career?! FRS Healthcare are currently working with a private hospital in North Dublin to recruit a Laboratory Manager to oversee the day to day management of the Laboratory Medicine Department.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who has atleast 7 years post grad experience within a medical lab.
Suitable candidates will be able to provide effective leadership which results in the delivery of an effective, efficient, quality assured and patient-centred laboratory medicine service.
If you have a post grad degree in Medical Sciences, this could be the perfect next move for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the coordination and provision of all Pathology services.
- Perform tasks and duties in a manner that ensures compliance with relevant regulations
- Co-ordinate the services of all laboratory departments. Develop and implement operational policies, protocols and guidelines for the efficient operation of laboratory services.
- Be responsible for the management of all staff within the Laboratory
- Participate in Recruitment & Selection, Retention initiatives, and Induction & Training of all staff.
- Prepare annual financial budgets in respect of pay and non-pay costs, incorporating staffing, education and training costs.
- Ensure that best practice standards are in operation and that regular monitoring is undertaken through audit.
- A degree in Biomedical Science OR Medical Laboratory Sciences
- A post Grad Degree in the field of Medical Lab Science
- Atleast 7 years' experience working in a medical lab.
- 2 years' experience in a Senior or promotional post.
- CORU Registration is essential
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment. (Ts&Cs Apply)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746