Do you want to join a hospital that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a CORU registered Laboratory Manager within a Hospital in Dublin
FRS Healthcare are recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Laboratory manager to deliver innovative, high-performing pathology and delivers high quality and fully compliant services within a hospital in Dublin.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for Chief Scientist with proven effective leadership experience and results in the delivery of an efficient, quality assured and patient-centered laboratory department.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator who enjoys working in challenging, busy, and complex environments with the ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines.
- A degree in Biomedical Science OR Medical Laboratory Sciences
- A post Grad Degree in the field of Medical Lab Science
- Extensive experience of Quality Management Systems
- Experience controlling and managing risk
- Experience of Pathology IT systems
- Extensive experience in equipment validation
- CORU Registration is essential
Role This is a full time permanent post (37.5 hrs. per week) Monday - Friday, although for an exceptional candidate flexibility can be considered.
Contact If you have sufficient experience and are interested in one of these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information