Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst
I am currently assisting my client in Westmeath to source a Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst to support the qualification, maintenance, calibration and repair of analytical instrumentation, and lead a small team of 4-6 engineers/scientists. The laboratory offers fully integrated solutions for product development and analytical development, including analytical testing in method development and secondary packaging, labelling and storage. The GMP lab staff work with large and small molecules, including active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), drug products, inhaled products and other medical devices.
* Coordinates and performs calibration and maintenance activities on a range of analytical
* Coordinates and performs equipment qualifications, executing IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
* Reviews calibration and maintenance records
* Tracks and maintains equipment schedule
* Reviews and updates equipment SOP's.
* Trains analysts on equipment.
* Performs work assignments accurately, and in a timely and safe manner.
* Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
* Lead and manage a small team of 4-6 engineers/scientists.
* Coordinate and prioritize project activities with internal functional groups analytical labs, QA, QC and facilities.
* Bachelor's degree
*4-5 years' experience with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the role
* GMP knowledge and understanding of FDA, ICH, and USP guidelines
* Analytical equipment experience is a must.
* Experience in running/maintaining/calibrating a range of analytical equipment including HPLC/UPLC/Dissolution apparatus/ particle counting apparatus.
* Experience in biopharm equipment such as CE / ICE would be a plus.
* Ability to utilise Microsoft Excel and Word to perform tasks
* Proven ability in technical writing skills
* Proven problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Time management and project management skills
* Good written and oral communication skills
For more information on the Laboratory Instrumentation Technician job please contact Felicity 086 7821714 day or evening
Keywords: Lab Instrumentation Technician job Ireland, QC Analyst job,Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst, Laboratory Equipment Engineer job Laboratory Equipment Validation , Lab Equipment Engineer : Lab Instrumentation engineer, Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst, Laboratory Equipment Engineer, Laboratory Equipment Validation , Lab Equipment Engineer: Lab Instrumentation engineer, Laboratory Instrumentation Analyst, Laboratory Equipment Engineer, Laboratory Equipment Validation , Lab Equipment Engineer