Labelling Project Leader
My client, a leading manufacturing company in Waterford are seeking a Labelling Project Leader to join their team on a 12 month contract. There is an excellent salary package on offer for the right candidate.
Your new position:
As Labelling Project Lead, you'll be managing the labelling strategy and assisting with implementation of MDR for company sites
What will you be doing?
- Develop Packaging/Artwork/Labelling requirements
- Create a strategy for the implementation of MDR requirements.
- Communicate with stakeholders ensuring acceptance of labelling changes
- Project management of the packaging/artwork/labelling deliverables.
- Change management activities for the implementation of MDR labeling requirements.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Third level Qualification in Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of labelling/packaging regulations
- Previous experience of implementing labelling/packaging changes
What you'll get in return:
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with bonus and generous holiday allowance You will be part of a focused team who work together and support one another with their workloads. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers. Imagine working in a cutting edge world-class manufacturing environment where the demands are great but where there is ample opportunity to progress your career and advance your technical expertise with an employer that put a premium on talent development and employee engagement.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Have some questions? Call me for more information: Leo Cordingley 086 0495443
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.