Label Room Operative
We are currently recruiting Label Room Operative for our Well Established Client in Monaghan. These are Full Time Permanent Positions for a Food Production Facility with an Immediate Start. Salary €11.42ph
The label room operative works in a controlled area, issuing labels to members of the production team on the Packhouse floor.
The label room operative works closely with the production team and the QC team to ensure the correct pack labels, flash labels and crate end labels are issued to the correct job at all times. Volumes of labels issued and returned are closely monitored to ensure all labels are accounted for and to reduce wastage.
Responsibilities in this role also include stock control, stock counting and managing the offline verification check within the label room.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organisation of the label room at all times.
- Upon receipt of the labels, the rolls checked individually against the Master Label Approval upon de-boxing of the labels in label room
- Manage stocks through daily monitoring. Ensuring stock levels are kept to a level to ensure there are no stock outs.
- Carrying out a weekly stock counts and reconciling stock on PR3
- Ordering and receipting in labels through PR3.
- Managing stock levels to minimise waste and ensure no redundant stock.
- All labels, flashes and CELs checked against the ready reckoner sheet and master label prior to issue.
- Printing crate end labels for the lines.
- All label stock counted out when issued to the lines and counted back in when returned. Stock levels to be reconciled against orders.
- Offline label verification check carried out against all orders received at intake. Any deviation from spec to be notified to QM immediately.
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Be conscientious with strong attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- Fluent English a must.
- Previous factory/warehouse experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Manual Handling Certificate
Various Shifts Available Day and Evening, must be flexible.
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V. or call 086 076 0874 to discuss further.