Lab Technician - Waterford
Laboratory Technician - Waterford
Do you have 1+yrs' experience of working in a GMP environment? I have a fantastic job opportunity for you.
I am delighted to be assisting this international biopharma company in Waterford with the recruitment of a Lab Technicianfor their Biologics Dept this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really grow and develop in the biologics industry. The company offer a fantastic salary package together with educational and training assistance , they also appreciate the need for work /life balance too and offer flexible work patterns.
- You will be involved in analysis of large biomolecules using a wide range of analytical instrumentation.
- Analysis of pharmaceutical compounds in a range of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- Degree in a Scientific discipline.
- 1 years' experience min in a regulated GMP laboratory environment.
- 1 year Industry experience with Lab techniques relevant to Biologics: HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis etc.
- Strong documentation skills.
Keywords: Bioanalytical Chemist job Waterford, Laboratory Analyst, Biopharma Analys job, Biopharma QC Analyst, QC Lab Technician, Laboratory Biopharma Analyst, Bioanalytical Chemist, Biopharma chemist Job, Biologics, biomolecule analyst job Waterford Ireland.