Lab Technician- Microbiology Job
Are you a QC Analyst with at least 1 years' GMP industry experience in microbiology testing techniques? I may have the perfect job for you! I'm currently recruiting for a Lab Technician- Microbiology for a pharmaceutical company in Cork. This pharmaceutical company in Cork is one of the best companies I know that provide exceptional training and development programmes for their employees. They truly invest in their people to help them achieve success within their chosen career path.
If you would like to work for a company that highly invests in their employees by providing exceptional training and development programmes to progress your career in the pharmaceutical industry, then this may be the role for you.
The ideal candidate must have microbiology testing techniques experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Carry out analytical microbiology testing for endotoxin, bioburden and environmental monitoring.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks in the laboratory or perform the particular types of analysis assigned to them.
- Develop and validate new tests and procedures for the company and customers.
- Complete specific technological projects and write the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for customers.
- Sign all technical documents once training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- Authorise customer work from Analysts.
- Deputise for supervisors / managers, as required.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced Analysts.
- Provide cover for other members of staff if required and for taking part in the company's weekend rota and/or overtime schedule.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a GMP laboratory.
- Environmental Monitoring, Sampling & Sterility testing experience.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Quality and service driven.
For more information please contact Aoife on 086 044 3981 for a confidential chat about the Lab Technician- Microbiology Job.
You may have also searched for: Lab Technician- Microbiology QC Analyst Job, Microbiology Analyst Job, Micro Analyst Job, Microbiology Job, QC Job, QC Micro Technician Job, Micro Technician Job, QC Technician Job Lab Technician- Microbiology QC Analyst Job, Microbiology Analyst Job, Micro Analyst Job, Microbiology Job, QC Job, QC Micro Technician Job, Micro Technician Job, QC Technician Job