Lab Technician- Microbiology
Lab Technician Job -Permanent - Limerick
Currently I have a unique opportunity for a Microbiology Laboratory Technician to join a bio pharmaceutical company in Limerick .If you have a degree in Microbiology or a related discipline, and a minimum of 12 months testing experience working in a Microbiology Laboratory in a GMP environment I would love to hear from you. Contact Felicity 086 78221714
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- Testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Qualification of media and organisms
- Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
- Environmental monitoring
- Standards and reagent preparation
- Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with either a BSc/Msc in Microbiology
· Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
· Passionate about quality and customer service.
· Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this Lab Technician-Microbiology role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst