Lab Technician- Microbiology
Lab Technician -Permanent - Limerick
I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Lab Technician with experience in Microbiology testing to work in a new, state of the art Micro Lab within a Pharmaceutical company.
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 1 years GMP experience and with a degree qualification in Microbiology .
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
· Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
Testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Qualification of media and organisms
· Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
· Environmental monitoring
· Standards and reagent preparation
· Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a BSc/Msc in Microbiology acceptable
· Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
· Passionate about quality and customer service.
· Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this Lab Technician-Microbiology role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst