Lab Technician Job Waterford
Do you have 1-2 yrs experience of working in a GMP analytical lab then I have a fantastic opportunity for you.
You will experience a very friendly and calm atmosphere from the moment you walk through the front door of this international pharma company .I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of a QC Lab Technician for their Biopharm Dept this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career. The company offer a fantastic salary package together with educational and training assistance , they also appreciate the need for work /life balance too
The company know it is important to hire people who demand high standards of themselves and those around them so if you think you meet the standard and you'd like to be part of their ongoing success, then I'd love to hear from you
- Responsible for developing and validating new tests and procedures
- Completion of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately
- Responsible for keeping the laboratory area clean and tidy
- You will ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- Degree in a related Scientific discipline
- Industry experience in HPLC is essential
- Large Molecule testing experience , but experience in small molecule testing will be considered.
Keywords: Bioanalytical Chemist, Biopharma chemist, Laboratory Analyst, Biopharma Analyst ,QC Lab Technician
For more information and to review the full job spec, please click APPLY NOW