Lab Technician Job- Limerick
Lab Technician Job -Permanent - Limerick
I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Lab Technician to work in a new, state of the art Micro Lab within a Pharmaceutical company Limerick.
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 1 years GMP experience, candidates that have previous food industry (GMP) experience and chemistry related backgrounds will also be considered . Full training provided Contact felicity 086 7821714
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area.
- Testing including Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Qualification of media and organisms
- Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
- Environmental monitoring
- Standards and reagent preparation
- Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 1-2 years (minimum 1 year) GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a Science discipline
· Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
· Passionate about quality and customer service.
· Good communication skills both internally and externally.
For more information on this Lab Technician-Microbiology role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Laboratory Technician Job , Microbiology Job , Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Job Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst