Lab Technician- Cork
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Lab Technician to join a world class biopharma lab in Co Cork, on a permanent full time basis. Exc salary plus benefits.
This progressive company offers a superb salary plus benefits package to include bonuses, healthcare, pension, life assurance, career progression, educational assistance and much more
The purpose of this Lab Technician job is to work in an API Laboratory and to contribute to the analytical science function by applying support and expertise to drug development processes, using experience of the use of a variety of tools and approaches to resolve challenges within the analytical science function.
- To support Bioreactors runs - Data monitoring, Sampling, Sample analysis and bioreactor feeding.
- To support key activities in the laboratory such as processing of autoclave and washer loads.
- Restocking of laboratory consumables and support of 5S in the laboratory.
- Perform data review.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform investigations where required, for example Out-of-Specifications or anomalous results.
- Perform sample management activities.
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of samples throughout the laboratories.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Qualification in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology or a related field
- At least 1-3 years' of industry experience is required.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Additional experience or exposure to, biotech industrial environment is a distinct advantage
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- Experience in aseptic techniques is required.
- Experience in analytical techniques such as cell counting (CEDEX / VIcell), pH, conductivity, metabolites (BioFlex), and osmolality is an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and to form strong working relationships with colleagues...
- Willing to operate in a flexible manner and be able to switch priorities at short notice.
API Lab Technician, Lab Support Analyst, Lab TEchnician,Lab Technician, Laboraotry Technician, API Laboratory Analyst, API Lab Technician,Technical Scientist, Scientist, Technical Scientist Bioreactor, tech transfer, Media Development Projects cell growth. Technical Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Process Validation, Scientist, Laboratory Scientist,Scientist, Technical Scientist ,tech transfer, Media Development Projects, cell growth.