Lab Technician - Chemistry
Lab Technician - Chemistry
Based in Cork- Currently interviewing via Skype
Are you a passionate QC Lab Technician with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
Lab Technician Chemistry- Permanent- Days- Attractive Sal & Benefits -Cork- Pharmaceuticals
Fantastic opportunity for a permanent Lab Technician - Chemistry to work in a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical company in Cork
Having recently placed a number of candidates with them, I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
The primary purpose of this Lab Technician Chemistry job is to support technical and analytical tasks in a Chemistry lab
You will have a Degree in Chemistry or related Science with a minimum 1 years GMP laboratory experience
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- In-depth training provided in various testing techniques (more varied than other pharmaceutical companies)
- Active sports and social club.
- A positive and friendly working environment!
- Verification/Calibration of laboratory equipment, including balances, pH meters and pipettes.
- Responsible for Sample Management of Large Molecule Samples including label printing, sample sorting and storage, notification to group
- Responsible for stock replenishment within laboratories and ordering consumables
- Responsible for shipping materials to external laboratories for testing and preparing shipping documentation, as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Chemistry or related Science.
- Minimum 1 years GMP Industry experience (Pharma/Medical Device Industries).
- Organised with strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Fun, friendly, personable and positive!
- Good team player, honest and conscientious with good communication skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this Lab Technician - Chemistry job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in more detail!
Multiple other QC opportunities nationwide in Waterford Limerick and Midlands
You may also have searched for: Physical Chemistry analyst job, QC Chemistry analyst job, Chemist job , QC analyst physical job, QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistryChemistry analyst, QC Chemistry analyst, Chemist, QC analyst physical QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry