Lab Technician-Chemistry Cork
Lab Technician Chemistry- Permanent- Days- Attractive Sal & Benefits -Cork- Pharmaceuticals
Are you a passionate QC Lab Technician with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then I am pretty sure that I have the perfect job for you!
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
The primary purpose of this Lab Technician Chemistry job is to support technical and analytical tasks in a new Chemistry lab involved in testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), raw materials and excipients used in the manufacture of finished products.
You will have a Degree in Chemistry or related Science with a minimum 1 years GMP laboratory experience
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary with a range of benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme etc.
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- Family friendly hours where possible to enable employees to balance the demands of home and work to everyone's satisfaction.
- In-depth training provided in various testing techniques (more varied than other pharmaceutical companies)
- Active sports and social club.
- A positive and friendly working environment!
- Quality Control (QC) testing in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Investigative testing in support of root cause investigations
- Follow validated or experimental analytical procedures and be capable of performing complex laboratory analysis of APIs, raw materials and excipient.
- Analyses data and records data/results in adherence with SOP's.
- Batch/job approval process.
- Ensure documentation is up to date and audit ready at all times.
- Equipment calibration and validation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Chemistry or related Science.
- Minimum 1 years GMP Industry experience (Pharma/Medical Device Industries).
- Experience of the analysis of APIs, raw materials and excipients and the associated analytical techniques that may include chromatographic (HPLC, GC, IC), spectroscopic (IR, LC-MS, ICP-OES, Atomic Absorption), physical properties (particle size analysis) and/or pharmacopoeial testing.
- Troubleshooting analytical equipment.
- Proficient in the use of laboratory instruments and software packages for some of the listed analytical techniques.
Sound interesting? Curious to hear more about this Lab Technician - Chemistry job? I would be delighted to chat you through the opportunity in full !
Please contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714
Multiple other QC Lab opportunities available nationwide , please get in touch with Felicity to discuss your next career move
Chemist job Cork , QC analyst physical job Cork , QC Analyst job Cork, QC chemistry job Cork ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry Chemistry analyst, QC Chemistry analyst, Chemist, QC analyst physical QC Analyst, QC chemistry ,Chemistry analyst, QC analyst, Chemist, QC analyst chemistry, QC Analyst, QC chemistry