Lab Project Coordinator
Laboratory Project Coordinator Job
Perm Days role
I am delighted to be assisting my client, a pharmaceutical company in Westmeath to recruit for a Laboratory Project Coordinator .
The QC Laboratory Coordinator will provide project support and assist with coordination of projects in the laboratory.
You will have at least 1-2 years' experience in a GMP environment and have experience in sample management
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience of working in a GMP laboratory, keen to move away from bench work and progress into a Project Coordinator/ Project Leader /QA role.
Key responsibilities of the Laboratory Project Coordinator Job:
- Sample management
- Recording of samples on the system.
- Coordinate and schedule samples for laboratory projects
- Sample review and set up stability launches.
- Preparation of protocols and specifications.
- Managing documentation
- Prepare and management of flow of project information.
Requirements of the Laboratory Project Coordinator Job:
- Min Bachelors Degree in Science discipline
- 1- 2+ years' GMP industry is essential
- Superior time management and organisational skills
For more information or to discuss your suitability for this Laboratory Project Coordinator job please don't hesitate to contact Felicity on 086 7821714
You may also have searched for: Sample Management Coordinator Job, Laboratory Technician Job, Sample Management Job, Laboratory Coordinator Job, Project Coordinator Job. QC Analyst Job, QA Job, Data Review Job