Lab Operations Manager Leinster
Lab Operations Manager
Are you an experienced Lab Manager with 2-3 years' experience running a GMP lab environment?
I may have the perfect job for you! I am delighted to be assisting my client, a biopharmaceutical company based in Offaly to recruit a Lab Operations Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2- 3 years' leadership experience and also be skilled in a range of microbiological or chemistry techniques. It will be the duty of the successful candidate to lead, train and motivate their team members. The Lab Operations Manager will have direct line management responsibility for a defined number of Team Leads.
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Competitive Salary, Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead Lab Operations and hold responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Lab.
- Ensure all work in the laboratory is carried out in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice and other regulatory standards.
- Effectively coordinating and managing members of the team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping is run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensure maintenance of the operational equipment within the lab.
- Leading investigations into non-conformances and complaints, ensuring they are logged timely, root causes identified, and corrective/preventive actions implemented, in conjunction with the Quality team.
- Leading and motivating Laboratory staff to realize optimal performance.
- Promoting a culture of positive employee engagement.
- Perform reviews of GLP documentation generated in the Laboratory. This documentation includes, but is not limited to, protocols, reports, procedures, policies, test reports, logbooks and internal records.
- Complete annual and quarterly appraisals with all direct reports.
- Level 8 (Bachelors) Degree in a scientific discipline.
- 3 years' experience in a leadership/supervisory role within a highly regulated environment.
- Experience using chemistry or microbiology techniques in a cleanroom environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 17025, GMP requirements and regulatory standards.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
For more information on this Lab Operations Manager please contact Eoin on 086-7839455 day or evening.
Other job titles you may have searched for: Laboratory Analyst /Technician Job, Lab Technician Job, Microbiology Lab Technician job , Microbiologist, Lead Analyst, Senior Scientist.