Lab Data Review Job Westmeath with WFH
Analytical Data Reviewer Job-Westmeath
Are you a passionate QC Analyst or Lab Technician with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a GMP lab environment? If you enjoy working in a fun, friendly and team-based environment with amazing opportunities to build your long-term career, then read on
I am seeking an Analytical Data Reviewer to work within a pharmaceutical company in Westmeath, this job would suit a QC analyst with experience of QC Pharmaceutical testing in a GMP environment
Analytical Data Reviewer * Attractive Sal & Benefits plus Bonus * Pharma
I have seen first-hand how this company truly invests in their employees to help them achieve success within their chosen career path by providing exceptional, in depth training and development programmes. I genuinely love recruiting for this Client.
- Review analytical data
- Prepare and approve results for tests in which they are deemed competent.
- Revise SOPs
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Keep the laboratory area clean and tidy
- Provide cover for other members of staff as required.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training where possible.
- Minimum BSc in Science, preferably chemistry
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a GMP Environment
- HPLC, GC experience will be acceptable
For more information on this Analytical Data Reviewer job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
This job has the option of some work from home days but you must be available to be on-site when required in Westmeath.
Keywords :Data Reviewer, Bioassay analyst, QC bioassay analyst, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review, Data Review,Data Reviewer, Documentation Review, QC Analyst, QC