On behalf of my client in Cork, I am recruiting for a Kitchen Porter for immediate start.
The ultimate goal of all kitchen employees is to support the delivery of excellent customer service, in order to create a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return.
The Kitchen Porter will:
- Report to Sous Chef/Head Chef & Executive Chef.
- Help maintain high levels of service and a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Be able work well under pressure as part of a team, in a high volume kitchen environment.
- Be able to work independently, planning ahead to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to the required standard.
- Need to maintain excellent levels of cleanliness throughout.
- The ability to accurately follow instructions and to communicate in English.
- Always demonstrate good practice in working hygienically around food.
- Be confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business. Actively listen and willing to learn.
- Be friendly, professional, honest, reliable, trustworthy, have a positive attitude.
This role is located outside Cork City so own transport is a must.
If you are interested to apply for this role, please email your CV or give me a call on 086 4670709. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.