Key Account Executive
FRS Recruitment are seeking a Key Account Executive for a reputable and award winning client within the Automotive Industry based in Co. Kildare.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will focus on the following:
- Manage, nurture and grow existing client accounts
- Act as the main point of contact for key accounts, ensuring communications are delivered throughout the entire business process.
- Strengthen business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Provide weekly account updates in line with business requirements
Customer Relationship Management
- Effectively manage all current client accounts to improve current business
- Providing exceptional customer service and being 'customer focused' is essential
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with customers
- To maintain a database of contacts to accurately function within a multi-account environment in accordance with GDPR requirements.
Identify new business opportunities
- Identify and target new and profitable stock avenues within the current customer base for the business in conjunction with senior management and on own initiative
- Contribute towards the business strategy and growth plan for the Company
- Awareness of the current market environment is desirable
General Office Administration & Sales Support
- Administrative and sales support through telephone, emails and by attending to customer queries.
- Facilitate with the sale of stocks in the business
- Ensuring all stocks are booked onto the system and the relevant paperwork is completed
- Taking payments for stocks sold
- Providing information to customers on the operations of the auction
- Answering telephone, email and counter queries in a professional and positive attitude.
- Degree Level educated in Business or equivalent, is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in an office based role with a focus on customer relationship management/sales
- Full clean driving licence required for travel
- Excellent time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of the English language
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word