Junior/Graduate UI Developer
· Actively contribute to an agile mind set and a positive working environment within the team.
· Actively participate in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines.
· Actively contribute to high standards of code quality personally and within the team by utilising and contributing to best-in-class development practices and habits.
· Ability to have a positive impact on others and communicate openly and directly to individuals or groups at all levels.
· Actively participate in and contribute to your team's continuous improvement practices.
· Demonstrate a proactive approach to "getting things done", accountability & ownership and the ability to prioritise your own workload.
· Collaborate effectively with our team to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of our applications.
· Development of application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
· Providing realistic estimates of development effort to assist in team planning.
· Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
· Participate actively and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
· Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
· Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues, as required.
Note : Only candidates with web and / or mobile app development experience using Angular or React need apply