My client, a global leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a Junior Trader to be involved in the day to day odds compilation, event management and risk management of the sports book. You will have the enthusiasm and drive to develop and enhance their existing product.
WHAT WE WANT?
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential, additionally you will have an excellent knowledge of mathematics and odds with a strong analytical background and a proven ability to drive P&L of the sportsbook product across a variety of platforms. You must possess first class communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
* Assistance in compilation of odds in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Present accurate ante-post opinions that are verifiable through P&L review.
* Continuously monitor and respond to information impacting on the profitability
* Monitor competitor markets and react appropriately to any unusual market moves via Senior Traders
* Develop, execute and monitor the trading strategy and principles of the online sports book product
* Analyse and create the trading framework for different sports and divisions
* Calculate and communicate the risks acceptable for betting activity for selected sports and leagues
* Analyse, Monitor and Manage customer's risk profile and betting limits via Risk profilers
* Coordinate with the internal sportsbook team on Strategy, Marketing, Promotional and Operational issues
* Work alongside the Customer Services and Fraud and Finance to ensure accurate customer management and safeguard the company's assets
WHAT YOU NEED?
* Strong knowledge of Mathematics and Statistics
* Strong understanding of Microsoft office products particularly Excel.
* A keen interest and experience in Sports is essential.
* Excellent analytical background with the ability to relate to both business and IT.
* Highly business aware with an ability to react positively in response to changing situations.
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver solutions in exacting timelines and demanding environments.
* Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic about meeting challenges with solutions.
Degree or equivalent in a mathematical or statistically related discipline or the equivalent experience.