Junior site Engineer
FRS Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a Tier 1 contractor who are looking to recruit for a Junior site Engineer, to join their civils team on a new project in Waterford city.
This exciting new project offers salary range of €35k - €50k (depending on experience), company pension, Health care program, flexible working arrangements & Learning and development opportunities:
Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager
Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
Conduct your work in a safe manner
Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment.
Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
Follow directions and attend meetings as required.
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- At least 2 year's experience in setting out on general civils projects with rail experience preferable
- Experience working with a main contractor.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint.