Junior Safety Officer
Junior Safety Advisor
A leading Contractor are looking to recruit a Junior Safety Advisor for a Maynooth based role with travel to the Midlands. The ideal candidate will be looking to join a team of health and safety professionals and develop within their career.
Graduates will not be considered but those coming from a trade background will be considered for this role. This position may suit someone who is from a trade background who is looking to move away from the tools and develop a career in Health and Safety.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
* Degree Qualified
* 1-5 years experience
* Cert/Diploma in IOSH or NEBOSH
* Extensive site experience
* Exposure to Construction projects a plus.
* Mechanical/Electrical/Civil background all an advantage.
* Experience with Toolbox talks and Site Documentation collaboration ideally.
Those located in Louth, Meath, Kildare, Westmeath, Dublin, Cavan, or looking to relocate to those areas will be considered for this role.
Must have full driving licence.
This is a brief description of the role. For further details, please contact Miriam at 085 2797250