Junior Recruitment Sourcer
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants. FRS Recruitment part of FRS Network is the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland and it makes us a very attractive career prospect for job-seekers.
Due to continued success and an ever growing market share, we require a Junior Recruitment Sourcer for our Dublin branch based on Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
This role will suit an energetic and career focused individual who is looking to start a career in recruitment, learn and progress whilst learning from our experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- You will source, recruit and register temporary candidates for our clients through various methods of recruitment including advertising, sourcing, networking etc
- Managing weekly availability of all active candidates
- Fill roles with registered and pipelined candidates whilst liaising with clients daily via the phone and email
- Our recruitment team provide temporary candidates on short notice to a variety of clients across Dublin, you will be the main support the on boarding process (including screening, interviewing etc), candidate searching, advertising campaigns, candidate support and general administrative tasks
- Calling candidates from our database, conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Issuing and following up on all contractual paperwork
- Assist Recruiters in the managing of key clients
- Assist in the sales process via lead generation through referrals, references etc to be passed on to Recruiters
- Taking ownership of internal compliance procedures
- You will ideally have experience in a customer service, office, retail or similar environment with experience dealing with people on a day to day basis
- A natural communicator, comfortable dealing with our candidates and clients from different industries on the phone and face to face
- Happy to be put out of your comfort zone and have a want to succeed
- You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be a highly organised person
- You will need to have a sense of urgency, as this is a very fast paced, pressurised environment
- Plenty of energy and a positive outlook as we work to very tight deadlines
- Very capable administration and PC Skills
- An understand of recruitment/recruitment agencies