Junior Quantity Surveyor
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor for a well established Irish Building Contractor on projects in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
Our client would have a long history of high profile projects across the board with values from €5m to €100m+. They have also won numerous awards for Commercial, Residential, Educational & Public Works contracts.
- Reporting to the Surveying Director
- Assisting the Senior QS through negotiation of sub-contract procurement and appointment process.
- Monitoring and submission of interim and final accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly cost reports, cash flow and payment forecasts.
- Supporting the Estimating Department in the review of quotations at tender stage.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures and ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
- Degree Qualification in Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying.
- 2-5 years experience as an Assistant QS with a Main Contractor.
- Excellent writing, reporting, analytical and IT skills.
If you might be interested feel free to contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment on 091 760706