Junior Quality technician
Do you have a degree in Science or Quality??
Do you have experience working in the Food Industry??
Do you want to join a highly experienced friendly team??
Are you looking for a good work life balance??
Well-read on so!!!
My client is looking to bring on a talented Senior and Junior Quality Technician.
You will be working with a tight established team who have an excellent track record for achieving targets and delivering the highest standard in food safety.
This opportunity is located in the Tipperary area and the salary is dependent on applicant experience
- The minimum education required is a Degree level qualification in a Food Science Discipline or similar discipline
- Demonstrated knowledge in Food manufacturing operation
- 1-2 years' experience in the Food industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a Quality function
- Quality Assurance knowledge, from both operational and educational experience, is required
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current regulatory requirements and providing independent support to the site including gap analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with a moderate level of guidance
- Passionate about quality assurance and strive for the highest possible quality standards
- Strong BRC knowledge essential.
- Proven experience in coaching and training necessary.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs