Junior Production Scheduler- Meath
Are you looking to add some additional production planning experience to your cv?
We have worked with this client for a number of years and due to some internal movement, they are now looking to add a production scheduler to the team for a 9 month FTC. You will join a small team and become an integral part of this manufacturing site.
What you will be doing in this role.
- Maximise the production capacity, taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales, and new business opportunities.
- Analyse and identify risks associated with the options built into the Master Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times.
- Make delivery commitments on products, which involves checking uncommitted material and availability of capacity.
- Maintain finished goods inventory at target levels to ensure high service levels, i.e. product availability.
- Ensure coordination with production personnel to execute Production Plan on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor actual output versus the master production plan. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including a metric on production performance to the requested production schedule.
- Reporting of key metrics.
- Arrange Inter-Company transfers of goods between 2 sites
- Cover other roles within Logistics and scheduling team where business need requires.
- Deliver information and updates to customer service manager and internal customers on request.
Can I do this job, what do I need to have?
Preferred minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
Excellent numeric and analytical skills
Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
Strong organisational and administrative skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Package in particular Excel
A third level qualification in supply chain is highly desirable.
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment