Junior Process Development Engineer
Role: Junior Process Development Engineer
Our client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, is driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in that help improve patients. The company currently employs over 2000+ people in Ireland with many sites in Munster, including over 150 engineers, scientists and support staff in research and development.
- Provide engineering support for new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed, and documents updated with compliance with company policy
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis
- Analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches
- Complete capability studies for in process inspections.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- With up to 2 years experience in a previous position
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design
Call or Text Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions about the position or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/