Junior PR Executive
Junior PR Executive (Remote: Galway)
Are you interested in a career in PR and digital marketing? Do you have an interest in news and current affairs?
Have you writing skills and/ or social media experience? Are you a team player? Do you want to expand your skills and experience?
Our Galway-based client is a fast-developing PR/ digital marketing agency that has ambitious plans for the next few years. They are seeking motivated people who want to evolve with them and share in that growth. They are committed to investing in their people and helping them to expand their responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and qualifications. Our client also recognises any business is only as effective as the people behind it and believe in rewarding the contributions made by all their team members. If you are a driven, team player looking for an exciting role that will grow as your skills and experience develop then this may be the opportunity for you.
The Candidate Requirements;
- Understanding of Irish news and media
- Interest in politics and current affairs
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient digital capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of social media
- Familiarity with website management, SEO, PPC an advantage
- IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Photoshop experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Typing skills essential
- Ability to multitask
- Time management capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative thinking
- Team player
- Desire to learn more and expand their capabilities
- Willingness to undertake some administration and office management tasks
- Full, clean driver licence with access to transport.
For details on this opportunity Contact Daniella 086 7750646