Junior Planner/ Scheduler Kildare
My client, A well established Business Solutions Organisation is in need of a Junior Planner/Scheduler to join their fast paced office based in Kildare.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Planning/Scheduling experience to join a fast paced and growing organisation in a role with potential for growth.
The duties for the Planner/Scheduler will encompass the following:
- Manage business demands for customer orders from the point of sale through to delivery
- Managing the daily, weekly and monthly business plans in regards to customer orders as best as can be forecasted
- Materials planning to reflect the business schedule
- Run all related systems and ensure accuracy in regards to all orders and schedules on the system
- Proactively monitor the planning and scheduling and assess the efficencies and implement changes as necessary
- Providing top class customer service to clients
- Work closely with other teams in the organisation to ensure smooth delivery of client orders and services
The requirements for the Planner/Scheduler are the following:
- Previous experience in a Planning or Scheduling role
- Highly organised and analytical
- Ability to Multi-task at a high level
- Strong IT skills and experience with ERP systems (such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics would be desireable)
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Hard working and reliable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and logical Planner to get further their career and join a fantastic organisation.
If you feel that you fit the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further questions please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.