Junior Maintenance Engineer
Are you a mechanical, electrical or Mechatronicgraduate looking to kick start your engineering career outside of Ireland working in a well-paid position (€35-€40k plus shift allowance & benefits)?
Do you/Will you hold a level 7/8 qualification in Electrical, Mechanical,Mechatronics
Would you like to work in fast paced and sometimes hectic work environment which will be demanding but highly rewarding both financially and in terms of developing your engineering skillset?
If so this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
We currently have a number of Junior Maintenance Engineering roles in the Netherlands for graduate engineer who are prepared to commit to 2 years living abroad in Holland.
These roles are working with well-established and fast growing beverage company who have grown into a large international company over the past 8 years due the quality and popularity if their products.
As a result of the growth of the company the production plant is constantly changing and being upgraded to serve the business so a role here provides really interesting technical challenges for the engineering team to get stuck into and solve.
As part of the technical department in your role as Junior Maintenance Engineer your primary remit will involve devising production-enhancing solutions, commissioning and malfunction and maintenance working alongside experienced engineers, who will train and mentor you.
* Maintaining, revising and modifying filling machines, labelling machines, peeling machines, mixing machines and pressing machines
* You will also be trained over time as a specialist in the High-Pressure Process (HPP)
* You will also deal with mechanical and electrical failures and be involved in modifying and improving the production process
You do not need any experience as full training is provided and full relocation support in provided in terms of flights, accommodation while you settle into your new role.
What you do need to have is an interest in living abroad, a relevant mechanical, electrical or mechatronic qualification and a desire to build your engineering career in a hand's on/practical technical role.
Our client will take care of all travel and settling in expenses & formalities and the only expectation would be that you would commit to the 2 years
this is a great opportunity for you!
- A graduate engineering role in the Netherlands allows you to fast track your career.
- Roles paying between 30-35k higher than the average graduate roles witha 30 % tax rebate availablefor those holding a level 8 qualification or higher.
- Assistance obtaining your Dutch Tax Number, opening a bank account and organising your health insurance when you start your new life in Holland.
If you're ready to apply right now - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.