Junior Logistics Admin-Mayo
My client, a leading distributor based in Co. Mayo, is looking for a Junior Logistics Administrator to join their growing organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Logistics Administrator who is looking to grow their experience and skillset in an international organisation with great potential for progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Controlling inventories of Good stock and Returns stock in our International 3PL warehouses and partner DC's .
- Build strong relationships with the Operations, Finance and Commercial teams, both in Head Office and regional offices, to embed better stock behaviours & drive a greater understanding of stock movements and best practice .
- Ensure accurate continuous stock reconciliations are prepared, reviewing physical count results (full and cycle stock counts) as required
- Deep-dive operational process issues to improve financial control and reduce the amount of manual adjustments needed from the Stock Control team
- Create new and develop existing weekly & periodic reporting of 3PL and transport provider costs - joining large data sets from multiple sources/systems in differing formats, allowing for better operational performance
- Monthly accounting, analysis and reporting of Logistics (3PL, Freight, Packaging and Temporary labour) expenses for the Group, ensuring that accounting accruals are regularly reconciled.
- Reconcile and/or process recharges to vendors and internal accounts as required
- Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Assisting in special projects as assigned
- Experience of reporting and analysis desired
- Experience of working in a similar Supply Chain and Logistics role
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- Experience in work with cross functional teams
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.