Junior Linux Systems Administrator
Junior Linux Systems Administrator - Kerry
We require motivated and enthusiastic people with Linux experience to join our client's growing team in Tralee. If successful, you will be part of an energetic team of engineers and administrators who are responsible for the support tools and monitoring software which ensure our business is effectively monitored and administered. We will consider degree graduates or candidates at a junior level for these roles. Full training will be provided. An understand of the below would be great but extensive industry experience is not essential.
Technical Skills Desirable:
Experience in any of the below technologies is an advantage but should not be viewed as a hard requirement
- Understanding of Linux operating systems (Red Hat, CentOS, Fedora)
- Scripting experience is highly desirable (Python, Ansible, shell scripting bash/ksh/perl)
- Server monitoring and capacity planning
- Writing technical documentation
- Experience with any of the following
- IBM Tivoli Monitoringu
- Asset Manager
- IBM BigFix
- Smart, driven and fast learner
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Good communicator
- On-call and out of hours support on rotation.
- A valid passport and ability to travel to the USA
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc. We will also consider experienced candidates for these roles, however a long term link to Kerry is essential.