Junior Finance Analyst
My client, a global pharmaceutical, is looking for a Junior Finance Analyst to join their team for a 12-month contract. Training for the first week will be onsite in Limerick and then the role will be remote.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting business stakeholders to ensure invoices are paid within agreed terms.
- Provides general administrative support to the finance group.
- Producing reports, schedules and summaries for operational activities and business reviews.
- Actively seeking and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Managing local payments ensuring all documentation is fully compliant
In order to be successful you will have and be:
− At least 2 years relevant admin/support experience from manufacturing or multinational company.
− Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
− Customer focused skills.
− Innovative & good problem-solving skills.
− Excellent attention to detail.
− Results and performance driven.
− Strong MS Excel
− Adaptable and flexible
If you are interested, please apply now to Monica Bergmann