Junior Customs Administrator
We are recruiting for aJunior Customs Administratorour client who provide customs clearance services throughout Ireland and the UK. The role is based in Kilbeggan, Co Westmeath.
Our client is currently providing support services to Local enterprise boards throughout the midlands providing support to large and small businesses to help simplify post Brexit customs requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Import and export customs entries
- Customs valuations/tariffs
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Revenue
- Updating all Import/Export Files with the relevant data
- General Administration
- Previous experience in Administration and Data entry/input is essential
- Good level of computer skills / literacy especially MS Excel
- Excellent organisational skills required.
- Systems experience in essential
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Experience with Thyme IT/Sage is an advantage
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Caroline 086 7808835