Junior Buyer- Cavan
I am delighted to be assisting a leading construction supplies manufacturer in their search for a Junior Buyer to join their growing procurement team.
My client based in the North East and commutable from Louth, Cavan and Monaghan and parts of Meath are a global leader in their market segment. Their Irish operation is involved in the manufacture of environmentally friendly & energy efficient materials for use in the construction sector. Part of a multi-national group of companies a role here offers amazing promotional and career advancing opportunities both in Ireland and globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Buyer who is looking to grow their career to join a Multi-national organization which is renowned for their World Class Service and top of the line products.
The duties for the desired Junior Buyer include but are not limited to:
- On time processing of POs
- Data integrity
- Cultivate Customer Intimacy
- Purchase order placement and expediting
- Following up order confirmations
- Update Purchase Information Records
- Prepare & issue Stock Summary reports
- Identify & minimise risks to supply chain in order to ensure on-time delivery to customers and to resolve any issues that may arise
- Liaise with Customer Service regarding material availability & any potential stocks out
- Prepare, issue & follow up on Supplier Corrective Action Reports.
- Data integrity
- Systems - SAP, Excel, MS Teams, outlook, CRM, MRP
- Support all project activity and become actively involved in WCM on site.
- Challenge the status quo, look for new and innovative ways of completing tasks
- Collaborate with other depts. Inc. Customer Service, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The qualifications for the desired Junior Buyer include but are not limited to:
- Qualification in Supply Chain /Procurement an advantage
- Ms Office
- Strong on EXCEL
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Curious and Observant - sees what's going on around them. Asks questions
- Communicative - Naturally seeks to share knowledge and insights
- Ability to network
- Ability to take engage and collaborate with others.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.