Jun Mechanical Design Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting this well-known highly respected company in Shannon find a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
It is a fabulous place to work. They really know how to look after their staff. They have all of the state of the art equipment and work with leading medical device multinationals across Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for someone, you will be put on a training programme and get great exposure working on innovative projects. They also provide education assistance.
They have over 140 staff with very low turnover and when you meet have met them you can I can see why! Every Engineer who has gone there through me on interview always wants the job and no Engineer has turned down their offer.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for
* Designer role within the Mechanical Design Department performing design activities to deliver projects on time and on budget while maintaining the required quality levels.
* Design and detailing of machine parts and assemblies in 3D and 2D CAD
* Sourcing and selection of standard machine components
* Creation and maintenance of design documentation
* Development of new concepts and proposals for customers
Experience and Qualifications
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline with 1+ years' experience.
* Experience with Autodesk Inventor or equivalent 3D CAD design package.
* Experience in mechanical design projects, from project proposal through to delivery, preferably in an Automation environment.
Package & Benefits
* Starting salary for the Mechanical Design Engineer will be commensurate with experience.
* A highly attractive package including pension and health insurance benefits will be available to the successful candidate.
For more information please do not hesitate to call Teresa any time up to 7pm on 086 025 9348