JR Project Manager - Finance Transformation
My client, one of the Big 4, is looking to hire a Senior Consultant to join their Financial Services Transformation team on a permanent basis. This job will be hybrid based in Dublin.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Management & delivery of a projects or multiple workstreams in accordance with client Project Management Methodology to ensure effective delivery
- Support Programme Manager by completing Project Management Office activities including finances, RAID, actions and minutes etc.
- Support key activities including planning, forecasting and competing governance documentation
- Support communications on project progress to senior clients and internal stakeholders
- Support new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
- Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring graduates
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for graduates
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training of professionals
- Maintain an educational programme
To qualify for the role you must have
- 2-5 years' experience with experience in Project Management and Project Management Office roles in the Finance or Risk domains
- Ability to be able to take a 'big picture' delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
- Experience in seeking the alignment of business areas, operating across organisational silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Accreditation and practitioner experience of a range of Project Management approaches including PRINCE II, PMI, Agile, etc.
In return, they offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance, support for flexible working, career development, and a huge list of great benefits.
If you are interested, get in touch with Monica Bergmann