Jr Accounts assistant / Credit controller
An opportunity not to be missed.
Junior Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller required to join a dynamic company in the head office based in Ballycoolin, Full Time Permanent Position.
Reporting to the Finance Manger, the successful candidate will play a key role within the finance department, working as part of a successful & ambitious team.
* Collection of outstanding customer accounts to ensure that all outstanding amounts are collected in a timely manner.
* Dealing with all aspects of customer accounts.
* Investigate and resolve customer queries.
* Monitor aged debt.
* Arrange credit checks on new customers and agree payment terms.
* Run daily, weekly and monthly reports for management.
* Assist with administration tasks as required by the Finance Manager.
* Credit checks all new account application.
* Process customer agreed rebates inline will sales figures.
* Office Administration
* Resolution of account queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Ad hoc work that may arise.
* Contacting customers to ensure timely payment of Invoices.
* Reporting and monitoring customer balances, proactively managing customer accounts.
* Issuing Collection letter/ reminders.
* Issuing customer Statements.
* Strong IT, administration and organizational skills required. Experience on INTACT an advantage
* proven experience with credit control and collections.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with people at all levels of a business, both internally & externally.
* Ability to work as part of a team, while being able to work on your own initiative, with a positive, flexible and pro-active attitude.
* On the job training will be provided to include college courses to further develop
* Good time management skills
* PC literate - MS Office and Outlook
The Ideal candidate will need to hold a full driving license and have their own vehicle, or be resident locally to site.
If you have the experience and knowledge required for this role, please apply via CV to Amy Cronin for immediate consideration. -