Journalist & Content Creator (Agri)
FRS Recruitment is partnering with a leading Agri Media business and inviting applications for the role of 'Journalist & Content Creator'. This is a newly created role based in the West of Ireland and would suit applicants with previous experience in journalism and a strong interest in farming.
Industry: Agri, Farming, Journalism, Media, Content Creation, Social Media
Contract: Fulltime Permanent
Location: West of Ireland - Mayo, Galway, Sligo, Roscommon (Remote work also an option)
- Reporting to news editor/manager
- Generating and creating original, high-quality, factual content - both written and video (including banner ads for clients) - clean copy to tight deadlines
- Staying up-to-date with privacy, contempt and defamation law
- Establishing and maintaining contacts in the industry
- Taking on additional roles outside of core duties in order to assist colleagues or aid the business in achieving an objective
- Attending press launches and other agricultural events throughout the calendar year
- Digital marketing of content through various social mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- 3-5 years' experience in an agricultural media role
- A flair for writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research and editing skills
- Time management skills - an ability to meet tight deadlines
- An ability to work well in team environments and independently
- Creative, persistent, capable, hard-working, well-organised, punctual, reliable and trustworthy with excellent attention to detail
- Strong people skills with great powers of persuasion and presentation.
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.