Jnr Accountant/Bookkeeper/ Technician
Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper/Account Technician
Our client is based in South Tipperary and is an industry leader in its field. They are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate will have accounts processing experience and will demonstrate a good understanding of Accounts and show initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Process Invoices
- Sales Invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Transactions and Analysis
- Filing of p30s
- Ad Hoc reporting
Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous exposure to accounting for distribution companies is an advantage
- Previous experience of working in Sage Line 50 / Sage 100 and Quick Books preferably
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Sound relationship management skills
- Analytical and conceptual skills
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years
- Ideally an Accounting Qualification Account Technician, Bookkeeping, Part qualified Accountant etc.
- Excel proficient.
- Proficient in Telecommunications
- May suit someone who has finished in Practice
- Would also suit someone without a qualification but that has a number of years in book-keeping/processing accounts for a substantial duration.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the link for the positon of Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant/Accounts Technician or contact Caroline on 086 7808835.