The successful applicant will join our team of operations and development engineers located in our state of the art office in Waterford, Ireland. The position involves designing, developing and deployment of client's existing and new software applications based on Java, Groovy and Grails with agile software project management and delivery. The position will involve travel to customer sites in the US as well as our head office in San Francisco.
Skills - Required
- Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field, with 3 or more years' experience writing production level software in Java, Spring Boot, Groovy and Grails an advantage.
- Familiar with enterprise adapters, XSLT, Java utilities, RabbitMQ, JMS Queues, RMI.
- Comfortable with Tomcat application servers, creation of Rest and Soap web services and multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT), continuous integration engines (Jenkins), js, XSLT, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- You have a good understanding of relational database structure and design, MySQL is preferred.
- You are proficient using IDEs such as IntelliJ and Eclipse and have a good understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Hands on AWS and cloud experience.
- You are comfortable using develop tools such as Ansible, Chef and Docker. You are an excellent troubleshooter and have proven problem solving skills.
Are you an experienced Java Developer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Java Developer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.