IT Support Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position will have some prior experience in an IT Support role, but if you have completed a relevant applied college course with professional certification and work experience and believe that you can cover the below criteria, please apply.
We are looking for:
- Ability to provide technical support in networking, PCs, printers, security, server and systems administration and telecoms
- Efficiency and troubleshooting know-how
- Great communication skills and end user support for office, remote and home-based users
- Full drivers licence to be able to visit client sites within in Ireland when necessary
- Experience with network configuration and troubleshooting to include routers, switches, firewalls and client-side VPN
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft 365
But these would be a bonus:
- Ticketing system experience
- Azure or AWS experience or certification
Most importantly, the ideal candidate for this position should be a curious and tech-loving person with creative problem-solving skills, a sponge for learning and the type of person who likes a diverse role in which no two days are the same, so if this sounds like the job for you, we would love to review your application. Please note: this client cannot offer Visa sponsorship, Stamp 4 Visa holders or EU citizenship only.