IT Support Analyst (Level 1)
This is a great opportunity to join FRS Network, a long-established organisation, active in many sectors including Farm Services, Fencing, Training, Recruitment and Technology (Agtech). FRS provide a centralised service delivery model for all business units within the group. This is a growing organisation, with increasing reliance on IT systems to grow the business.
The successful candidate will be part of the group's IT team based in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary. This new role will be responsible for providing assistance to IT support operations in all business units - across all of Ireland. Some national travel may be necessary on occasion.
The IT Support Analyst (Level 1) will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software, network connectivity and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Analyst (Level 1) must have excellent problem solving and organisational skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members or external providers.
The Support Analyst (Level 1) will also perform server and desktop backup & security monitoring, patching and maintenance, root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, telecommunication and server equipment.
This role will require great attention to detail and people skills, and an ability to co-ordinate internal and external resources to resolve issues or complete administrative tasks.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Perform user and system administration duties
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment required.
- Academic Qualifications: A+ and Network+, Security+ is an Advantage and a Bachelor's Degree a Distinct Advantage
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 Admin (Exchange, Skype for Business, User Accounts, OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Windows 8, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
- Remote Desktop support
- Imaging and Deployment (M.D.T and S.C.C.M a Distinct Advantage)
- Active Directory
- Patch management
- Advanced printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent communication skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexibility to handle work beyond defined responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Manage tasks and assignments with little supervision
- ESXi / VMware experience an advantage
- Clean full driving licence and own transport for occasional site visits