IT Senior Project Manager
IT Project Manager - This is a Hybrid role which will require onsite in Dublin, therefore all applicants must be based in the Republic of Ireland
- Managing the successful delivery of IT projects to scope, schedule and budget.
- Develop project plans and schedule and structure projects into distinct and measurable deliverables and establish milestones;
- Outline delivery times and implementation processes for projects;
- Formulate IT plan in accordance with business objectives and IT strategy;
- Work with other stakeholders on system designs and implementation;
- Prepare project budgets, resource planning, cost estimate, cost management and control
- ensuring project is completed within budget;
- Identify potential interruptions to day to day business and how best to overcome the interruptions;
- Detail the integration and embedding of the new system into normal BAU business processes including the provision of training for staff and hand over to end users;
- Ensure an effective communication process during the project including information distribution and performance reporting and reporting on a regular basis to the project Steering Committee;
- Facilitate cross functional team‐work, ensuring appropriate collaboration and communication between all strands of team;
- Ensure that relationships with all stakeholders both internally & externally are developed and maintained.
- Adapt plan/processes to accommodate any change/new variables that arise;
- Ensure appropriate risk management - anticipate what can go wrong, assess probability of the risk occurring, develop mitigating strategies to avoid or minimise risk - communication of risk to relevant parties;
- Ensure compliance with Change Management processes and procedures.
- Adhere to PMO processes and procedures
- Professional Project Management Qualification/Certification;
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience working within Project Management/Project
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects while able to motivate and empower others
- Experience in managing projects involving internal and external resources
- Experience working on a transformation or a significant business change project
- Transport or public sector experience is a benefit