IT Security Administrator
IT Security and Training Administrator- Kerry
I am looking to speak with organised, highly detail orientated Kerry based professionals who have had exposure to IT Security and ideally coordinated the training of same.
Our client can offer you:
- A great team of Information Security professionals to work with
- Thousands of employees waiting to be informed and trained in Information Security and Risk Management responsibilities
- Maintenance and administration of the ISAT program for the domain of Information Security, Governance and Risk Management
- Tracking/reporting on the effectiveness and maturity of the Knowledge and Awareness program and training materials by utilizing the LMS, metrics, dashboards and reporting tools
- Implementing, testing and delivering e-learnings for assignment on the Learning Management System
- Creating innovative awareness and training content, communications, website
- You enjoy the buzz of working under pressure at times and can prioritize to meet deadlines- often through multiple projects and revisions
- You have a good working knowledge of IT tools and applications that allow development of custom awareness programs, and monitoring and review of those programs
- You have good general PC skills and knowledge of MS Office tools - knowledge of media design tools or similar is an advantage
- An understanding of Information Security and Risk Management practices and principles including regulatory requirements, codes and industry guidance, audit process and audit controls is an advantage
- Experience in administering and coordinating training to technical and non-technical professionals is an advantage
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc.