IT Recruitment Consultant
IT Recruitment Consultant -Dublin (Roles open in Limerick also)
FRS Recruitment part of the FRS Network group are looking to hire a number of "360" Recruitment Consultants across the country with a number of urgent roles in our IT team specifically due to growth. This role involves the full lifecycle of recruitment but with a focus on candidate led business development. FRS build long term relationships with our candidates and look to realise their ideal role for the long term. We also build long term relationships with our clients and proactively introduce top talent to them as candidates become available rather than just "reacting" to a live requirement.
This person will be confident, articulate, honest, hard-working, tenacious and resilient with the ability to build new relationships with both our clients and our candidates. Ideally this person will bring a portfolio of both with them to the role to add to our existing base and allow them to hit the ground running in the role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- A high volume of candidate calls and meetings to build rapport, understanding of the market and have a strong product offering for our clients
- Outbound calls and meetings with existing and prospective companies to discuss the market, introduce top talent, arrange meetings, and agree terms of business.
- Source hard to find talent through creative means with a strong focus on referrals, think outside the box, understand our client's business so that you can introduce top talent who might be slightly "outside" the technical requirements but be the right "cultural fit", screen, submit, arrange interviews, reference checks, offers and assist with relocation.
- Writing job descriptions to attract top talent for our client's opportunities
- Attend job fairs & networks events
- Previous outbound sales experience ideally in an agency recruitment role
- Preivous IT Recruitment experience is essential
- Prior track record at "getting exceptional results" in a target driven environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with all stakeholders (clients, candidates and colleagues)
- Ability to multi-task is essential- juggling a number of tasks simultaneously is a daily essential!
- Strong IT and presentation skills
- Fluent English, strong verbal and written skills
- Outgoing, gregarious, enthusiastic & dynamic personality is a winner for recruitment.
- We are increasing our 10 Branch National Team of 60 employees to 200, so for those looking for career progression, our growth will bring massive opportunities
- We are Irish, part of FRS Network, in business since 1980 and FRS Network has a total of 70 offices nationally. Our sister companies include FRS Training, Turas Nua (The Government's Job Path Company) FRS Fencing, Farm Relief Services and more.
- FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
- No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
- First class support staff via our large shared services: an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting Recruitment Consultants for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
- Our technology is outstanding (database 250K+, high performing digital website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver candidates for the most challenging roles
- Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6 month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
- Our environment is non micromanaged, offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours. In short, we really look after our employees
- Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
- We are highly networked in Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Commercial (Non Tech) Divisions
Here is some insight from our team on working with FRS:
Since joining FRS over a year ago, I have learned more than I could have possibly imagined. At FRS, not only are you given the tools and support required to succeed, you are also given the autonomy to achieve and exceed your goals. For this reason, along with working in what is an ambitious but fun working environment, makes FRS a great place to work.
To discuss this IT Recruitment Consultant role or to meet for a coffee to learn more contact Laura Guiney on 086-7703751 to discuss further in complete confidence. If you are looking for a supportive environment where your input is rewarded and you are not just a number, then FRS is the place for you!